2018 Spring Flag Football Registration
Team/School (Please Only Mark If You Plan on playing With A Team/Group/School)
Parental/Emergency Contact Information
Online Payment Instructions
Once you click the Proceed button, you will be taken to the Camp Payment Page. Simply click "Add to Shopping Cart" and enter your payment information. You have the choice to pay with a Major Credit Card or a PayPal Account. Thank you and we look forward to working with you soon!
Football Training Experts Serving the Entire St. Louis Missouri Metro Area
Elite Football Academy LLC | P:636.346.1371 F:314.787.9205
LOCATION: CBC High School Stadium & DeSmet High School Stadium
Are you registering with your team for this league?
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK,AND INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL CONSENT AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY LLC activity (“Activity”) I, for myself, for personal representatives, assigned heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY LLC Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY LLC ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISK AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own action or inaction, the action or inaction of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me nor readily foreseeable at this time, and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I Incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity.
3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Elite Football Acacdemy LLC, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) FROM ALL LIABILTY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES”OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such a claim.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILTY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
------------------------------MINOR RELEASE (For Participants under age of 18) ---------------------------------
AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY LLC ACTIVITIES AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE, IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PARTY BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “ RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAME ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF SUCH A CLAIM.
The goal of the Elite Flag Football Program is to blend Elite Football Academy’s skill development expertise with a competitive flag football league. The program is open to all area youth and middle school players and teams. Teams are encouraged to sign-up and play together. Players without a team may sign up for one of our house teams. The house teams will be coached by an EFA coach.
Program Fee: $133 per player (includes league, skills camp, skills training session ,& performance shirt)
- Skills Clinic with EFA’s Expert Coaching Staff -Saturday March 19, 2016 (a $40 Value)
- One Small Group Training Session* at EFA’s Chesterfield Facility (a $40 Value)
*The session must be redeemed during flag program.
- Locations: CBC High School Stadium Turf Field & DeSmet High School Stadium Field
- Dates: Saturday Afternoons March 31st - May 5th (Rain Date May 12th)
- Eligible Players: Grades 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th , 8th
Electronic Parent/Guardian Signature: